Belgium vol. 2 - Bruges

0 Comments
Here we are : the second Belgian town - Bruges or maybe rather Brugge (remember that "g" becomes "h" while pronounced, not so easy...) or simply a medieval Disneyland.




I've already told you I love bikes, haven't I?



That must be fun! Just like dancing and singing in the rain! (ok, I'm being sarcastic) 


So I was looking through my pictures and I found this one...


and this one followed...


and then this one came...


Accident? I don't think so. 
But I really don't know why chocolate dominates my pictures, any ideas? 


oh I love such interiors and design shops!


and old cars!





Eventually, we ended up here - in a traditional Belgian restaurant which had an extremely long and confusing, like everywhere in this country, beer menu (and a different glass for each type of course). 




You may also like

No comments:

Copyright by Amelia Rozpędek. Powered by Blogger.